Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Electrical Fire at Local Chiropractic Office

This local business owner had an electrical fire start in the middle of the night. As you can see in the picture, holes were poked in the ceiling, drywall was r... READ MORE

Vent Fan Fire

This homeowner suffered a major loss in the majority of their home do to a fire that started from the bathroom exhaust fan. In the first picture, you can clearl... READ MORE

Spray Foam Insulation Upgrade

This ranch style home caught fire when a window air conditioning unit malfunctioned. The fire started in the dining room and burned through the entire space. Th... READ MORE

Full kitchen remodel after a stovetop fire in Port Huron, MI

After a devastating kitchen fire damaged this Port Huron, MI home, SERVPRO of Port Huron was called in to handle the damage. A fire that started on the stoveto... READ MORE

Home Fire Damage

This is a home that was destroyed by a large fire. The fire demolished the whole living room, inside of the home and out. Our team here at SERVPRO of Port Huron... READ MORE

Vent Fan Fire

This home owner had a fire that started in the bathroom vent fan. These exhaust vent fans are cause for home fires allot more often then you would think. If the... READ MORE