If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (810) 966-7900

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Vent Fan Fire

This home owner had a fire that started in the bathroom vent fan.

These exhaust vent fans are cause for home fires allot more often then you would think. If they are not cleaned properly and routinely, the lint that is collected over time can ignite the plastic fan and the wooden structure. 

Every room in this family's home was affected by the fire. SERVPRO of Port Huron sent in there team of professionals to tear out everything and start again. New drywall and upgraded flooring has been installed in the kitchen, living area and each of the bedrooms and bathrooms. An entire new kitchen has been designed and installed and each bathroom has had several updates during the restoration process. 

The home owners are back home and ecstatic about the results from SERVPRO of Port Huron!