Electrical Fire at Local Chiropractic Office
This local business owner had an electrical fire start in the middle of the night.
As you can see in the picture, holes were poked in the ceiling, drywall was ripped out, the flooring was destroyed, and the walls covered were covered in soot.
The drywall in every room had to be replaced as well as the ceiling, flooring, and front receptionist desk.
In the second picture you can see not only the repairs made, but the improvement made from the original preloss condition.
SERVPRO of Port Huron is ready to take your call 24/7, 7 days a week.